How far along: 10 Weeks 25% of the way there!
Baby Size: Kumquat!
Krystal Size: About the same. Trying to get some energy back to do some walking! Think I'm looking more round than anything. My friend Kim tells me my new knick name is "Preggers" I think it'll work for now.
What's Growing This Week: We are now a little over an inch in length and we have completed the most critical part of our development. We are swallowing fluid and kicking up a storm...tho I don't get to feel that just yet. There are tiny nails forming on our fingers and toes and some peach fuzz growing on our skin! Our limbs can now bend. Our hands can reach to in front of our heart and our feet are long enough to meet together in front of our body.
Morning Sickness: Has been better. However, if I don't eat every 4 hours or so this little guy makes me pay!
Food Cravings and Dislikes: Major Dislike - PRENATAL VITAMINS!! Whoever invented chewable berry flavored vitamins should be shot! They are terribly gross. Think I'm gonna have to look into a different version. Can't say that anything else is a total turn off, but some smells do get to me. I don't eat a lot of meat, basically just chicken but that has not been very appealing to me lately. What has been appealing is all the veggie food I grew up on. So I might have to take a trip to the store and stock up on some!
What's New in the Baby Room: Nada
Baby Names & Grandparent Names: This week is C for.......
Since no one has made any grandparent name suggestions, I'm throwing out a few for entertainment's sake.
Big Mama! hahaha
Bubbie
Boppa
Boppy I kinda like this one!
Coco
Chief
Coach
Doctors Appointments: We had a doctors appointment last week. We were able to hear the heartbeat!! It was really exciting! They drew 6 vials of blood. I thought I was gonna leave there with nothing left ;-) We are okay to travel, which is good since we are going to Vegas and Wisconsin in a few weeks.
What I'm looking forward to: Football! I'm hoping my jersey's will fit for a while. But even more important, I'm looking forward to looking pregnant! I think right now I'm just looking lumpy and lumpy is not a cool look!
Matt continues to be the world's best husband! I couldn't ask for anyone better. This kid is gonna have one great Dad! Jack continues to make life around here crazy! We have been attempting to leave him out while we are at work and that has come to an abrupt end today. He skillfully got a box off of our kitchen table without knocking anything else over and enjoyed some prenatal vitamins! Then he found his own vitamins and instead of taking the recommended dose of 1 a day he had about 75. Thankfully, I think he will be okay. Mommy and Daddy are going to have to learn how to do some serious baby proofing!
So I missed the "C" week - Figured I will put the last name is so we can see how it looks as well.
ReplyDeleteChloe Renee' Mauriello