BABY!!
We had our first sonogram this morning at 8 am! They told me to drink 3 cups of water an hour beforehand. So I struggled through and did just that. THEN, we got there and she said, ok now go to the bathroom and empty your bladder. AUGH! All that effort for nothing, oh well. We had what is called a transvaginal sonogram. It's as pleasant as it sounds ;-)
She showed us the baby and the heartbeat! Its very tiny of course but you can see it for sure! I asked if we would be able to hear the heartbeat and she said no. Apparently it is "controversial" as to whether hearing the heartbeat this early on is good for the baby or not. She said unless we go to a high risk place they won't do it. It's not they they can't they just think its safer to wait.
She said the babies heartbeat was 148, which is good. The doctors office called to schedule my next appointment for next week. This should be our last appointment with the nurse practitioner, we will then move on to the doctors. I think the plan for next week will be more of an exam, draw more blood and get our physical history.
I have been doing a little better with food the past 2 days. And this morning wasn't bad at all. So here is hoping morning sickness came and went in a week! Haha.
I am looking forward to football season! It is right around the corner. Hopefully my football attire will fit for a while. I think I may go shopping this weekend for a few other things that aren't fitting just right these days. It's really hard to believe that some things get bigger so quickly! As if they weren't big enough already!
Matt has been wonderful the past few weeks. He comes home and usually finds me on the couch because I'm so tired. He has been making dinner for us and helping around the house! He get's an A++ I think the next thing to add to the list is a weekly picture. I don't think I look much different yet but I sure do feel like my clothes don't fit anymore.
Happy Friday! :-)
Krystal, Matt & Cletus
No comments:
Post a Comment