Well, I was doing okay for a few weeks but that has gone and in its place is indigestion, gas, bloating, nausea and heartburn. How you can have all these things at one time is BEYOND me. I don't know what to eat. Even bland doesn't seem to be working. If only I felt this way in the morning that would be great but its with every meal. I've tried the "mini" meal idea and that doesn't seem to help either.
Oh, and I have been having the most dreams I have ever had. Random things too. Last night we went on a trip on a big bus and drove to get on a cruise boat. Terri was our bus driver for part of the trip! I was rooming with my friend Katie and we couldn't find our room all we kept seeing were bars all over the place and they looked like so much fun but of course I couldn't have anything from there now! Then I realized that I had forgotten to pack my prenatal vitamins! Ugh oh. This is when I woke up to realize that I had forgotten to take them last night! Funny how the brain works!
Excited for our appointment tomorrow! Have to get up early so hopefully I'm not feeling too bad. Have to drink lots of fluids an hour before our appointment. We'll see how that goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment