Monday, August 2, 2010

Our First Rough Morning!

Well, we had our first look at morning sickness. It wasn't terrible but I think we will be keeping a stash of snacks next to the bed! Pretzels seem to help quite a bit these days, so lets hope we don't grow tired of them too soon.

This week we are the size of a lentil bean! Still pretty small. We have our first sonogram this friday and with any luck we may be able to hear a heartbeat!! I think things are slowly sinking in for Matt that we are indeed having a baby. I think the sonogram will really help it to sink in!

We are still waiting to tell everyone but soon my clothes are not going to fit and someone is going to ask. I'm pretty bloated and I think that is affecting the clothes. Guess I'll have to come up with some excuse?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment