How far along: 8 weeks tomorrow
Baby Size:
About the size of a blueberry. Aunt Chelsea wanted to know what size blueberry because there are some pretty big ones out there! My guess is a very small blueberry.
Krystal Size:
Feels like I am getting bigger by the day! At least thats what my pants are telling me when they don't seem to want to fit. I'm sure I've gained a lb or two in the past few weeks. They recommend 1-5 lbs in the first trimester. We'll see what they say I've gained tomorrow.
Whats growing this week:
Hands and Feet! They look more like paddles these days but they are "emerging." We have also doubled in size since last week and we are now about a 1/2 inch long. This week we also have partial eyelid folds growing in to cover our eyes, which by the way already have color! The big question is what color?
Morning Sickness:
Well it seems to come and go. This week the theme is 11 a.m. instead of right when I get up. Which is good and bad. It at least lets me start the day. But stop by my office around 11 and I'm sure to be munching on some pretzels to help get rid of my nausea.
Food Cravings & Dislikes:
They say cravings happen mainly in the first trimester - go figure? I haven't had any "gotta have it" moments but for dinner Matt makes some suggestions and I say yay or nay depending on the stomach. I was happy to avoid eggs for a while but I think that has passed. No pickles and ice cream cravings just yet. Sadly, spicy & some mexican foods are out at least for the time being. Which is sad because I LOVE mexican but right now my digestive system does not love mexican.
What's new in the baby room:
Well, nothing yet. I think we are going to start clearing out the furniture thats in there and move the bed downstairs to the basement. Bye, bye, guest room.
How you can help:
I've decided that I'd like to make this an interactive blog so, each week we are going to put this out there for anyone to comment or give suggestions:
Baby Names and Grandparent Names.
So this week we are looking for names that begin with the letter 'A' next week will be the letter 'B' and so on. To be fair, there is already a chosen boys name so you won't get any brownie points this time around if its a boy but they may come in handy later!
Addison Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteAlexis Elizabeth
Amelia Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteAnne Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteAbegail Grace
Amanda Claire
Alison Camille
Ava Nicole
Aileen Grace
ReplyDeleteAlexandra Lynn
Alexis Grace
Brandi Leigh
ReplyDeleteBridget Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteBethany Elizabeth
Brenna Elizabeth
Brenna Grace
Bethany Claire