Thursday, September 2, 2010

Baby Update Week 11

How far along: 11 Weeks!

Baby Size: A Fig!

Krystal Size:
Same old same old. Nothing new to report.

What's Growing This Week:
This week we are seeing tooth buds forming under our gums and our bones are beginning to harden. Soon our hands will open and close into fists! We have lots of movement but nothing mom or dad can feel just yet. Apparently, now that we have a developing diaphragm we also have hiccups!

Morning Sickness:
Knock on wood, I think the worst of it is over! Lets keep our fingers crossed. I still need to eat every 4 hours or so but I seem to be getting a few less complaints if is more like 5 or 6 hours.

Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Nothing strange or out of the ordinary this week.

What's New in the Baby Room:
Nothing....but we are going to start looking at furniture and things. Not much else we can do until we know if we are having a boy or a girl!

Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week is D for.......

Doctors Appointments:
We have a few appointments coming up. One before our trip and one after. Should be able to get to see the little bugger again soon!

What I'm looking forward to:
Well I was looking forward to Football. Then we went to the Ravens pre-season game and I either caught myself a lovely cold or being outside triggered up some allergies. Either way, I have been one unhappy lady the past 3 days. I think things are getting a little better so here's hoping this funk goes away soon!

2 comments:

  1. There are only a couple of "D" names that I like. One of course is mine the other belongs to our "girlfriend" but this past weekend I met a little girl whose name was Daisy and she was adorable.

    So my D choices are
    Dawn Renee' Mauriello
    Daisy Mae Mauriello ( sorry couldnt help myself ) ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grand parent names the Choices from Krystal well just wont work for me.

    Gramma & Granpa - trying to leave out the "d" sound.
    Our beloved Great Grammy Debolt before she became a Great Grammy was called Gram - Although for little children Gram sounds like such a grown up name. Ha ha. Heres another thought - what about Gramma Dawn and Gramma Marsha, Granpa Bob & Granpa Paul? Unless first names are really not acceptable. Which I will admit I am not sure about myself. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete