How far along: 13 Weeks!
Baby Size: We are about the size of a medium shrimp this week!
Krystal Size:
Not much new to report this week. Think we are slowly beginning to look more pregnant than "large" but who knows.
What's Growing This Week:
We have fingerprints! Our body is starting to catch up with our head this week. If we are having a girl she would now have over 2 million eggs in her ovaries. We are about 3 inches long and we weigh just about an ounce.
Morning Sickness:
Knock on wood, I think the worst is indeed over. I have had the occasional afternoon nausea but nothing too bad.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Well, I think we have a new food that is not cooperating with us and that seems to be sweets. Since we are on vacation, who can resist a little ice cream...well I will from now on. It just doesn't seem to like me back as much as I like it!
What's New in the Baby Room:
The baby room has transformed back into the guest room. Uncle Robby has decided to start some renovations to the basement to build a little apartment and so the guest stuff had to come back upstairs.
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week is F for.......
What I'm looking forward to:
Everyone finally knowing that we are having a baby!!!
We have been on vacation this week and it has been wonderful to relax and not think about anything! We saw Blue Man Group and today we went to the Grand Canyon. We have one day left before we head to Wisconsin. Then back home on Sunday.
Well - No "F" names really jump out at me. I am still working on Grandparent names.
ReplyDeleteNonna - is Italian for Grandmother maybe Marsha would like that?? I not really knowing any of our family heritage cannot say I am really for or against being called a name from a different country. I do like Oma?? - German for Grandma.
Pictures are great. So glad to see you guys in that beautiful setting. Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Jack the Ripper has done pretty well all in all. I think he misses Mom & Dad. I know he will be happy to be able to sleep in his little bed rather than the cage. He does love being free during the day. Still trying to sleep in his little puppy bed. Does a pretty good job curling up to fit in.
ReplyDeleteOk...
ReplyDeleteFiona & Faith are all I could come up with.
Love the pics! Have a great time.
I just read through all the posts. Fantastic. Hilarious. Two baby thumbs up.
ReplyDeleteAlso to contribute a baby name in the key of F - Fuchsia. You are welcome.