 |
| This belly is getting pretty big! |
This was a pretty uneventful week! Which is fantastic when you think about it! No more trips to L&D and no more sickness in our house. The big pitfall of the week has been the computers in this house seem to be on the fritz! So that makes doing some things more difficult than I would like.
When my computer seemed to be going down I was petrified that I would lose all of my pictures so we went and bought and extra hard drive and moved everything over, at the time I thought it was a bit of a pricey solution and maybe we should have just moved everything to Matt's computer, but when his computer randomly lost its brain over the weekend it was the best money I have spent in quite some time!
Baby boy has been doing some growing - at least that's what it feels like! I appreciate that he is in the "head down" position but my torso is just not long enough at times for the room he is commanding. So I am constantly getting some pretty hard pushes right near my rib cage.
Size: This week we are a nice squash! At this stage he is probably 15.2-16.7 inches long and weighs somewhere between 2.5-3.8 lbs. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess he weighs a bit more than that as our estimated weight 2 weeks ago was 3.5 lbs. I am hoping that he weighs a bit more than his sister did! I am anxious to see what our estimate is in about 2 weeks!
Movement: Constant! All the time. Abigail has yet to feel anything. Every time I try to get her to feel my stomach she gets distracted too quickly. Plus, he tends to be a bit shy when it comes to people putting their hand on my belly, but bring out a doppler or monitor at L&D and he puts on a great show!
Cravings: My appetite still doesn't seem to be quite as good as it had been but we're working on it. I would LOVE something other than PB&J, like a nice turkey sub but for now we will try to hold off a few more weeks! Sadly, sweets have been on the rise too, which isn't the best of things to be eating so I need to work on that!
Projects: Daddy finished painting in baby boy's room this weekend and it is clean and ready to be put back together! Mom started washing clothes this weekend so we can put those in place and have things ready.
How am I feeling: This week has been pretty good. I am trying to pack in as many fun filled Abigail adventures as I can over this month so that when I reeeeallly slow down I won't feel like we've done nothing this fall.
Abigail's Week: It was a pretty good week! The weather was wonderful. The mornings were a bit chilly but overall perfect fall weather....this week however, not so nice! It is back up into the 80s which to me just doesn't scream fall but I'm sure we will head back to reality soon.
We had a few park trips this last week and with the beautiful weather this past weekend it was perfect for a trip to the zoo!! (Thank goodness we made it before the shutdown!) Today we made a trip with friends to the National Children's Museum, which is always a good time...... Indoor contained spaces are a favorite of mom's these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment