Wednesday, October 23, 2013

35 Weeks!




35 weeks.....35 days!! So close yet there are days it seems soooo far!

It has been an exciting and busy week! We had 2 doctors appointments last week, I met one of the new doctors to the practice. Luckily, she seems nice enough a bit flaky but I think that was more her adjusting to the differences of how things are done at this practice, so no biggy.

Abigail & I hosted a Halloween crafty party for our mommy group last week. It was lots of fun! It did wear this momma out! But I am super glad we did it. The kids had a blast and it is so much fun to see them do crafts and play together.

This past weekend I went to a baby shower for a friend who is due about a week after I am which was loads of fun!

Things that have changed this week:

He is very low but occasionally (like right now) he pushes his butt way up into my ribs and the only way I can get comfortable is to attempt to sit semi-reclined to get as much space separation as possible. Easier said then done, especially when Abigail would like to play! :-)

I am clumsy. I mean seriously clumsy. On one hand, I am glad I can recognize this and try to adjust accordingly but I really still have things I need to accomplish and this clumsiness is not helping!

I packed a bag (sort of). I feel like we were extremely overpacked for Abigail so my goal is really a bag for me, a bag for baby and the camera bag. Now that I say that, I can't forget to bring the big sister bag I made for Abigail and I need to pack Abigail a bag as she will probably stay at Bugala's depending on when this little guy arrives!

Size: A coconut!

Movement: There is not much room left. Luckily he is head down. However, his big ole butt still manages to flop from side to side and can make for some pretty uncomfortable moments!

Cravings: Well, the Halloween candy is out and that isn't good for mom!! I can say I am looking forward to Thanksgiving dinner, which could be a complete flop depending on when someone decides to make his entrance! As we get closer to Thanksgiving my plan is for an early thanksgiving meal if he hasn't come yet, just in case!

Projects: I think we can say that the baby boy room is done! Most of everything is put away and certainly if he were to come tomorrow we would be fine. The next project is to do some re-arranging in our family room so that we can move some baby stuff around. We are also getting the carpets cleaned in 2 weeks which I am SUPER excited about AND mommy is getting a new stove for her birthday! WOHOOOO!!! Its gonna be a gas cooktop, an electric oven and beautiful and shiny! Very, very excited about this!

How am I feeling: I'm feeling pretty good. Had a clumsy day or two last week but a great weekend! I had an early surprise 30th Birthday Party as my birthday is November 23 and there is a pretty good chance, I will be a bit busy. It was so nice of everyone to come out and help celebrate. I can say I did wish I could have had one of those tasty margaritas!!

I think the next few weeks we will try to fill with some mommy pampering time! I have some gift cards to get my nails done and get my hair done! That will be amazing!

Abigail's week: Abigail has a pretty awesome social life and she is an extremely social child. She partied at mom's birthday party until 10 pm no problems! Other than waking up too early the next morning for mom and dad she was a trooper! Last week we went to Bounce U which has indoor bouncy houses for kids. They do different times for different ages and it was a bit crowded last week but this week was practically just our group and they had a blast. She is becoming more adventurous and is learning how to climb up things all on her own, which is great because mom isn't allowed to help her right now! It is also great we have some mommy friends who are happy to help her. We had the Halloween party last week and this week looks to be pretty busy with lots of fall fun!

We went to Butler's Orchard today and had a great time. The kids got to pick out mini pumpkins and apples to take home. We went on an awesome hayride and then we visited with lots of the animals. I am thinking we may have had such a great time that we might head back this weekend with daddy and get one more Abigail centered event in before life changes drastically! :-)

Abigail helping mommy decorate for the Halloween party

Abigail and her buddies 
My cutie and her crush! These 2 are a riot

Orange Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts 

Candycorn Vegetables! 

Mummy Pizzas 

Love that smile! 


Playing football with daddy

My favorite 2 people! 

Hayride at Butlers Orchard

Picking our pumpkin

One of the better shots we have of these guys! They are sitting still! 






No comments:

Post a Comment