Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Update Week 36!




Baby Size: A Honeydew Melon! Stay tuned next week for a big change!

Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)

Maternity Clothes:
I am running out of comfy things to wear and getting dressed and putting on shoes is becoming quite the task!

How Mom's feeling:
This week mom got a nice little cold. Thanks to a wonderful interviewee who thought it was okay to come in for an interview and spread her germs.

What's Growing This Week:
Well, we are close to 6 lbs this week and about 18.5 inches long. We are still gaining weight everyday and continuing to get ready for the outside world.

Baby Movement:
Mom had a nice glass of OJ the other day and it was like there were fireworks going off in my belly! Last night she was kicking or butt bumping me (we aren't sure which) and dad was pushing back. They had a little war going on. I think the baby won.

Food Cravings and Dislikes:
I guess we could say a dislike for Chinese food. I have NO desire to have any chinese food even tho I used to enjoy it.

What's New in the Baby Room:
Another quiet week. Mom is going to work on putting some other things away this weekend. We have gotten a few more lovely gifts this week.

Baby Name:
My, my have I heard lots of flack from giving a letter. It is pretty funny. Everyone wants to know how many letters and where does the letter go. I will say that there are 7 letters. This weeks letter is an I. So now you have an L and an I. Good Luck! ;-)

What I'm looking forward to:
I know pregnancy is 40 weeks but lets just say I'd be okay with 37 or 38. Of course I want a healthy baby but by the end of this 36th week we are FULL TERM! YAY!! We are getting very excited to meet this little girl. I know dad can't wait to change his first diaper! ;-)

What I miss:
This week I have missed being able to take medicine that I would normally take to get over this cold! Someone needs to create something for pregnant women to take other than tylenol!

Excitement of the week:
We had our first weekly doctors appointment today. The real fun begins now! haha. Looks like we are still on track and sadly no signs of a little one coming soon. Tho, I hear that can certainly change from one day to the next.

I had a wonderful baby shower at work yesterday. I got several very cute baby outfits and one extremely awesome present from all of my staff.....the breast pump! Guess everyone wants me to come back to work to do payroll! :-)

Matt has been working very hard on the family room project and it is coming along nicely. I think Dad may be getting a bit more stressed than mom that everything will get done. I think he may be doing a bit of his own nesting.


We think Jack knows that his time as an only child is coming to a close. So he has been doing a bit of misbehaving. He has forgotten quite a few of his listening skills as of late. But he is still pretty darn cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment