Baby Size: A Watermelon!!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-) Actually, I think the weight gain has subsided these past few weeks, which is normal.
Maternity Clothes:
Still a fan of my comfy pants!
How Mom's feeling:
Slowing down. Takes a while to do much of anything. I can't stand or sit in one position for very long or I get rather uncomfortable. Also takes a while for the legs to start moving at a normal pace or waddle whichever you'd like to call it.
What's Growing This Week:
We are now considered full term!! YAY!! If we went into labor now her lungs would likely be developed enough to adjust to the outside world without much help. She is probably just about 6 & 1/3 lb. and 19 inches long. If she has a head of hair it should already be growing. Some babies are born with hair 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. I still can't wait to see exactly what color hair this little baby is gonna have!!
Baby Movement:
She loves it when mom eats and tells me when its time. She is a big fan of cereal! She is also working on keeping mom up when she'd like to go to bed.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Nothing new this week. Think I am going to have to start adding in some spicy foods shortly to see if we can get things moving along!
What's New in the Baby Room:
Well, well, well. A lot of putting things away. This little girl will want for absolutely nothing. She has more clothes than dad for sure and most likely more clothes than mom as well. We have a dining room table currently filled with toys and other things, waiting for mom to put away. Hopefully after this weekend we will have the room done and ready to go!
Baby Name:
I don't know if I should give out any more letters or not. The peanut gallery is fierce! You have an L & I and just for kicks as it will drive everyone nuts your next letter is an I again! :-)
What I'm looking forward to:
I am looking forward to all of the pregnant aches and pains going away. I also can't wait to be able to get comfortable in bed and be able to turn over without all the effort. Oh....I can't wait to be able to sleep on my back and my stomach!!
What I miss:
Well its been quite the busy and at times frustrating week so I can say that I certainly missed the ability to have an evening drink! Matt has made me some virgin smoothies and it helps a little but its just not quite the same.
Excitement of the week:
We had another doctors appointment and it looks like things are heading in the right direction! So good news! I still think we have a little bit of time but you never know.
We had a wonderful baby shower up in Hagerstown last weekend. Got many wonderful things. This little girl is going to be spoiled rotten.
Jack has found a new spot to lay and watch the outside world...the back of the couch.
Dad put together the swing the other day. It is oh so very high tech! It has lots of buttons and settings. It plays music, swings in multiple directions and even has its own motorized mobile.
You look wonderful!!! Can't wait to meet little ILI??? I have my suspicions on her name, but for now I'll stick to "baby girl" and I still think she will have a head full of dark hair!
ReplyDeleteI think since there is only approx 2-3 wks left we should be given 2 letters each week. Also I have requested no more vowels!! Ha ha. Hopefully she will come soon and then we will all know her name.
ReplyDelete