Note mom's comfy pants! I was so tired this morning I completely forgot it was picture day so we didn't get any pictures until this evening and I was already nice and comfy!
The countdown begins.......14 days to go!! :-)
Baby Size: A Watermelon....a very low watermelon!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
I am so tired this week that I may just start wearing my comfy sweat pants to work.
How Mom's feeling:
Very, very tired. I may sleep for 8 hours a night but it certainly doesn't feel like it. Here it is 6:45p.m. and I could go to bed right now without any problems!
What's Growing This Week:
Well we should weigh somewhere around 6.8 lbs. The doctor last week seemed to think she will come out somewhere around 7lbs. So we shall see. She is about 19.5 inches long, which is really hard to imagine all of that curled up inside of me!
Baby Movement:
Well this little girl is running out of room. So movement has slowed down a little bit. The doctors think she is settling in for her departure.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
I think I am going to start kicking up the spicy foods and throwing in some pineapple too! I hear its great to help get things moving along!
What's New in the Baby Room:
I think we are 99.5% of the way there! We finished getting everything we need, just need to put the last few items away.
Baby Name:
So this week's letter is an A. so you have I I L A
What I'm looking forward to:
I am looking forward to meeting this little girl. Everyone knows I am not the most patient of people so these last few weeks are killing me! I am ready to have this baby and start the fun stuff!
What I miss:
A quality nights sleep, which I don't imagine I will be seeing for quite some time!
Excitement of the week:
We continue our weekly doctors appointments and everything seems to be moving right along. We are just about 2 cm dilated. Still have a ways to go but I certainly like the sound of progress! The doctor seemed quite surprised and said that most first time mom's don't start dilating on their own before active labor has started.
The baby has certainly dropped into position and is getting nice and comfortable in the pelvic area. I remind her everyday that she needs to come between payrolls so that I will still be able to get that done at work! We'll see if she listens or not!
Everyday at work they are surprised to see me there. We'll see how much longer I can make it. I'm not making any promises!!
She already has a nice little library going!
Mom cannot see her feet anymore, which is probably a good thing considering they are pretty swollen these days! Jack likes to take his toys into the babies room when he is following mom around and then he leaves them there for later!
Changing table all ready to go! I think we'll have dad do the first diaper change!! :-)
This little girl has very little drawer space left. And some of them are overflowing!
She seriously does have more shoes than mom and dad!
We have enough bibs and hats and burp clothes to probably never have to do any laundry!
More clothes and tons of cute little socks!
A drawer full of onesies! A pile for every growth spurt! :-)
She certainly has a LOT of clothes! We will be making multiple outfit changes throughout the day to make sure we get pictures in everything!!!
Thank goodness daddy redid the closet! I don't know what we would have done with all of these toys and things if he hadn't!
She is one lucky little lady!
WOW! What a beautiful and so well-organized nursery!! I LOVE that she has such an extensive library already. We sure can't wait to meet little IILA :) 2cm down and 8 more to go!
ReplyDelete