Being out of power has made it a little difficult to get the blog done, let alone upload some pictures so everyone will have to wait for the next picture!
Baby Size: We are now the size of a butternut squash!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
Getting more and more uncomfortable by the day so sweatpants would be a wonderful addition to the work clothes but I don't see that happening!
How Mom's feeling:
Getting a little more tired again. Sadly, I can no longer wear any of my wedding rings. And the swelling of the ankles has begun. Its not terrible but by the time the evening rolls around the ankles are a little swollen. Having a few more aches and pains but nothing too terrible.
What's Growing This Week:
We should be about 3.75 lbs by now and about 16.7 inches long. Mom should be gaining about 1 lb a week, half of which goes to this little girl. We now have toenails, fingernails and real hair!! We can't wait to see what color it is!!
Baby Movement:
We had a quiet day the other day but things are back to normal for sure. I can't even imagine what things would feel like if I didn't have an anterior placenta. Those ladies bellies must be rocking and rolling all day long! Its always fun when daddy gets to feel the movements. Sorry to report that no one else has been able to feel the baby move. Maybe over the next few weeks as she really grows out of space.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Nothing. Nada. I wish I had a craving for something. It would make deciding whats for dinner a whole lot easier!
What's New in the Baby Room:
Nothing this week. We were busy with the family room project. We still have a few last minute things to do so hopefully we will get those done over the next few weeks.
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
Well I got no suggestions for X Y Z. We have been doing fairly well keeping the name a secret. Grandma Borchers now doesn't WANT to know the name until she arrives so for now we are still keeping it a secret.
What I'm looking forward to:
Sonogram tomorrow!!!! We will be able to see just how big this little one is getting, possibly see if she has any hair tho we won't know the color just yet. We'll also be able to see which way she is positioned.
I am also looking forward to the baby shower coming up this weekend! I'm sure we'll get lots of fun pics there!
What I miss:
Being able to walk up the stairs without getting out of breath.
Excitement of the week:
I think it was more like disappointment of the week because baby class was cancelled last night due to the lovely winter weather. So we didn't get to take our tour of Labor and Delivery. Hopefully the weather will clear up and next week we can take our tour!
No comments:
Post a Comment