


Every morning I say its picture day, Jack runs out and sits himself on the rug by the stairs. I think he likes having his picture taken!
How far along: 30 Weeks!
Baby Size: We are now the size of a butternut squash!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
It is getting more and more difficult to get comfortable, even in preggo clothes.
If only I could wear sweatpants and a t-shirt to work, I'd be golden. Shoes are going to become a problem in the very near future since I hate to admit it but I think my feet are slightly growing (and swelling). Plus, its getting harder and harder to bend over and pick up those shoes!
How Mom's feeling:
I've had a couple rough days probably because I wasn't sleeping very well but the past 2 nights have been wonderful. I am hoping that pattern continues, but I know that it is unlikely!
What's Growing This Week:
Well, we are about 15.7 inches long and we weigh almost 3 lbs. As she continues to grow the space she has left will get smaller and smaller, leaving her not much room to move around. Her eyesight is continuing to develop and she will only be able to see things a few inches from her face for a little while after she is born. We can only hope that she gets daddy's eyesight and not mommys or else she will only ever be able to see things a few inches from her face!
Baby Movement:
We are moving pretty much all the time these days. Lots of rolling around for sure. Dad is still the only one who has been able to feel her move since the placenta is absorbing a lot of the kicks we would normally be able to feel from the outside.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Not much comes to mind. Of course, I do love the sweets! Probably a little too much. Its a good thing Aunt Chelsea is getting married a few months after this little girl arrives...it will be great incentive to get rid of all the wonderful baby weight.
What's New in the Baby Room:
Nothing new this week. Dad has moved on to bigger and better projects!
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week W is for....
What I'm looking forward to:
Our next sonogram is in a few weeks. We have sailed through the 20s and I think the end may be in sight....10 weeks and counting! Matt is joking that he wants a St. Patty's day baby. We have concerns that it might teach her a few bad habits.
What I miss:
Being able to move around and do things without getting tired.
Excitement of the week:
Baby class continues. Last night we talked about and worked on massage for mommy! Our homework is to continue practicing massages! Can't argue with that!
Dad is doing a great job learning things for class. He was certainly the star dad with all the answers last night!
Matt started working on the family room project. So we can hopefully get all of that done before little one arrives.
My how we have grown..... 14 weeks.....
20 weeks....
30 weeks....
Well - "W" ?? REALLY?? I guess there are a few but NONE that will do my darling Little Princess Justice so..... Skipping W.
ReplyDeleteThis Granma is getting excited, Nervous, anxious - many adjectives come to mind. Just cant wait for her to come into our world.
Love you both !!
Mom