How far along: 31 Weeks!
Baby Size: We are now the size of a butternut squash!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
Everything continues to get a bit snugger around the mid section. Go figure!
I think I will have to break down this weekend and find some more comfortable shoes that slip on and don't require me to bend over!
How Mom's feeling:
Pretty good for the most part. Had a doctors appointment last week and we are now going every 2 weeks. Next week we have a doctors appointment and a sonogram! Yay!
What's Growing This Week:
We are now about 16 inches long and weigh about 3.3 lbs. Getting big!! We are heading into a growth spurt and mom doesn't know exactly where we are going to grow because there doesn't seem to be much room left!! This little girl can turn her head from side to side and all of her extremities are getting nice and plump. Lots of movement means we have an active and healthy little one!
Baby Movement:
My, my, my. The past few days have been very busy in the belly. I can tell we are quickly growing out of room as the "kicks" are more like pushes. Movement is pretty constant all day long. Tho it is still hard to feel some of it from the outside, we will find out next week if the placenta has moved at all. I was laughing the other day because she gave me one good push and it seemed like she was planning to stay there so mom had to push back a little to get her to move.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Breakfast food has actually been pretty high on the list lately. I love some yummy waffles and veggie links!
What's New in the Baby Room:
All is quiet in the baby room this week. We have been working on our family room project. I'll put up some pictures of that so everyone can see! Hopefully we will be able to get that project complete before this little girl arrives!
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week X Y Z is for.... I can't imagine we are going to have many suggestions for any of these letters so I'm grouping them all together!
What I'm looking forward to:
Next week's sonogram! It will be our last one before this little girl arrives. We are hoping she will be in a good position and getting ready to make her way out without too much trouble!
What I miss:
Pain free days, a good nights sleep (I think I had to get up 4 times last night to use the bathroom) and the ability to roll over in bed without losing my breath! Oh the biggest one wold be my pre pregnancy brain! I swear I used to be smart and I could come up with the words I was looking for but these days I'm not sure I could even get out of high school!
Excitement of the week:
We continue to work on our breathing techniques in baby class. Its hard not to laugh. I was told I was doing a wonderful job with my breathing! Not sure how hard breathing is supposed to be, but apparently some just don't get it! Next week we get to see the Labor and Delivery Unit at the hospital so that will be exciting.
We watched a video last night of an epidural and I think Dad has decided he may leave the room while I get that. We'll see. I think he'll be fine if he's sitting in a chair.
I'm also getting excited about the upcoming baby shower! Should be loads of fun!
So I was thinking we should see if anyone has any guesses on when this little girl will make her arrival. We are just over 2 months away from the big day. Tho, very few babies are actually born on their due dates. So any guesses???
Here are some pictures of our family room project! Matt did a great job taking down all the trim and getting things ready for the new drywall!
We will not miss the wallpaper or the wood paneling........
I think it looks 150% better already so no need to paint right??
Next up sanding, painting, baseboard and then new carpet!! Wohoo!!
No comments:
Post a Comment