How far along: 20 Weeks! Whoa....we're halfway there!
Baby Size: A small Cantalope...yummy one of my favorite fruits!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
I give up! Well, not really. I think about 14-15 lbs. Doctors scale will tell me something different I'm sure! And lucky me looks like I will gain about one pound a week from here on out! Yipee....
Maternity Clothes:
Enjoying some of my new shirts! I am usually a little chilly in the morning but by the afternoon I am having hot flashes and I am not one to get hot very easily.
How Mom's feeling:
This has been a slow week. If I don't have a good weekend of "recoup" time then I am a slow mover during the week. I think we are having some good round ligament stretching this week. The belly is getting bigger and bigger, which is exciting but not entirely comfortable.
What's Growing This Week:
We weigh in at about 10.5 oz this week and we are about 6.5 inches long. The baby is practicing his swallowing these days. Taste buds are working too. So most things I eat the baby is getting a taste of as well. So now I REALLY have to eat those veggies!
Baby Movement:
We usually have 2 "active" times during the day. Usually mid morning around 10-11 and then again in the evening.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
I've been doing slightly better at deciding what I want to eat this past week. Still kinda wish I had some type of craving!
What's New in the Baby Room:
Nothing new today, but come tomorrow.....its a whole new story!
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week M is for.......
What I'm looking forward to:
Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!! Hoping everything goes well and we get to see this little guy / girl and finally know what we are having! :-) I am SUPER SUPER excited.
I am thrilled to finally be able to buy some things for the baby! Can't wait to see if we are buying pink or blue!
What I miss:
Right now, a good nights sleep. The tossing and turning and frequent trips to the bathroom are not so much fun, especially when the dog takes over your spot by the time you get back!
Soda....and margaritas! I could REALLY go for a margarita!
Excitement of the week:
Most everyone at work is aware that I'm pregnant, a few people are just now figuring it out. I had a family member come to my office today and say "wow, I just saw your belly! Congrats!" So I guess there is no more hiding that I'm pregnant. Which is nice, I'd rather look pregnant than chunky!
Shhhh....don't tell anyone but I got my birthday present a little bit early and I LOVE IT!! Pictures will be so much better now. I really do have the best husband!!
Tomorrow.....11/5/10..... :-) Stay tuned.....
Boy cant trust anybody!! So much for surprises. Matt reminds me of Ricky and their lack of ability to keep a secret. Of course Krystal always tried to get Ricky to keep the brother/sister secrets and Ricky would always BLAB !! ha ha.....
ReplyDeleteWe too are excited to know what we are having..... I'm still guessing a girl but 50/50 chance and will be excited with either.
Madeline Marsha Mauriello - Figure if the boy is going to be MMM - Give a girls name with MMM
Also like Madison Elizabeth Mauriello
I am officially out of Grandparent names. I will be so elated for this little tiny person to call out to me it really doesnt matter much to me what she calls me. As for Bob I am pretty sure the feeling in mutual.
P.S. - I miss seeing the Ripper in the Pictures !!
ReplyDeleteThats great! Enjoy your new present.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear the news tomorrow...very exciting!
Names....
LOVE Madeline... Maddie
Maria
Meghan
Grandparent:
My mom goes by Mom-Mom and it's never caused any confusion with the kids
There's always the southern... Mamaw
:-)
Val
Traci and Grammie here with our input - Mercedes (and call her Merci)
ReplyDeleteMarylou - (after one of Grammie's Sisters)
Mernie - (after another one)
Marli - (just like it)
Moon Unit - (just like Zappa's girl)
That's it for us! Congrats on the baby girl. Fun, fun, fun!! Until she starts dating, then drama, drama, drama!!
For Dawn - How about Marmee
ReplyDelete