Friday, November 5, 2010

Oh Boy, Oh Boy........


Above is the baby's foot


And the Right leg and ankle


Then we have a thumb


And some baby fingers!!


And our profile. Now drumroll please..................



IT'S A GIRL :-)

Matt said he knew it was a girl before the tech even said anything. We are super excited and happy that the doctor said everything looks good. I think matt is just happy he doesn't have to paint the room since it's already pink! Now, we are off to the Baby store!! :-)

Thank you everyone for your congrats! We are super excited. Now all the fun planning can begin!

4 comments:

  1. Well - So excited to have another little Princess in our Life !! Cant wait to purchase my first "pink" dress. Love you Both !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! Shopping will be SOOOOO much fun!!! Congrats! Jim will be thrilled to spoil a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH! I am picturing a beautiful little baby with a head of dark hair! Congrats to you both. Can't wait to meet her. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maisy
    Madeline
    Megan
    That's all I can think of for M.

    ReplyDelete