

How far along: 22 Weeks
Baby Size: We are the length of a spaghetti squash.
Krystal's Weight Gain::
18ish I think.
Maternity Clothes:
I think I am pretty set for the remainder of our duration unless I find a need for a dress for some occasion.
How Mom's feeling:
The energy comes and goes. I am pretty good during the day but by the time I get home I am pretty tired. So it doesn't leave much energy to do things around the house.
What's Growing This Week:
We are weighing in at almost 1 pound!! Thats super exciting! We are about 11 inches long. We are looking more and more like a newborn. We will still have quite a few wrinkles until we fill out a bit more.
Baby Movement:
Movement has been pretty sporadic. If I concentrate really hard I can notice more movements or if I have a little bit of juice that seems to get her moving.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Cheese sandwiches have still been hitting the spot. But no new cravings as of late.
What's New in the Baby Room:
Dad has been quite busy this week. He an uncle Ricky put up crown molding in the baby room and it looks fantastic. All we have left to do is paint the molding and then start to put the rest of the room together. I picked up most of the matching pieces for the bed pattern last weekend and we got a rug as well. So as soon as we are done painting we are putting this room together!


Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week O is for.......
I know not everyone is very excited about the whole secret name thing but at least for now we are going to keep things a secret. As we get closer we may change our minds.
What I'm looking forward to:
Getting the room all set up and ready to go.
Thanksgiving!!
What I miss:
A good nights sleep is still high on that list. And as always a margarita! :-)
Excitement of the week:
It has been a quiet week not too much exciting. I am however, getting excited for the Holiday's and spending our first Christmas in our new house. The decorating shall begin soon!
Olivia Elizabeth Mauriello
ReplyDeleteOlive Myrtle Mauriello. ( this is great grand moms name)
Olivia Dawn
ReplyDeleteOlivia Kathryn
Olivia Grace
Really, N and O have been really hard. Olivia is the only name I can think of for O and I had no names for N.
THe nursery looks wonderful! Yeah Matt and Ricky!