How far along: 17 Weeks!
Baby Size: Turnip
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Who knows for sure. All the scales say differently but I'm thinking about 11 lbs.
Maternity Clothes:
Still nice and comfy! I'm getting bored of my few shirts already and its starting to get colder so I may need to look for some long sleeve shirts.
How Mom's feeling:
This week has been pretty uneventful. While I do have some of my energy back, I could still sleep all day if it weren't for having to go to work!
What's Growing This Week:
Our skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, which means mom should start feeling more movement! The umbilical cord is growing stronger and thicker. We now weigh about 5 oz. and we are about 5 inches long. We now have the ability to move and bend all of our joints.
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Veggie is still running the show. I wish I could say that I had some solid cravings, it would sure make deciding what to have for dinner much easier!
What's New in the Baby Room:
We cleared out most of the things that were in there that will not be part of the baby's room. Uncle Robby is working on his basement renovation since he thinks the baby will wake him up at night.
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week is J for.......
What I'm looking forward to:
November 5, 2010......20 Week sonogram.
Excitement of the week:
I told Matt the other day that I think something was kicking me! I'm pretty sure it was movement. Hopefully we will have some solid findings soon!!
Jacqueline Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteJocelyn Nicole
Jenna Anne
Jilliane Francis
Julianne Michelle
I love Jillian Renee.
ReplyDeleteThat was the name I had picked for Jared is he had been a girl.
ReplyDelete