A picture is worth a thousand words so we are going to skip the words and look at lots of pictures from Abby's FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!
I found this dress online a week before the party. I couldn't resist!!
Birthday Princess!
As soon as Eva arrived Abby was talking to her non stop!
So many presents for the Birthday Girl!
Thank goodness Eva was there to help...Abby got a bit distracted.
Great Grandma Mauriello found a Bonnet that she had made a while ago. Its absolutely adorable!
Once the car got opened it was all over! Abby loved it! (Good job Kim....what happened to educational.....!?!? :-)
Abby & Eva driving around!
Abby showing Eva her new dolly
Of course Abby needs an Abby Caddaby!
Abby & Uncle Robby
Doesn't she look like she's about to get in a lot of trouble!
Since we had 4 generations at the party we decided to get some good pics.
This is all the "girls" Both Matt & my grandmother, our mothers, me and Abby.
This is Matt's grandpa, dad, matt and Abby.
The "guys" Matt's grandpa, dad, my dad, matt & Abby.
The Mauriello clan.....
It takes a lot to get a good picture with this group.......
see what I mean...
The Borchers clan.....
LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL CAKE!!! Where did you get it????
I made it! Yes, I made it! :-) If you can't tell, I'm a little impressed with myself.
This one is not so impressive, I needed 1.5 cake mixes for the castle so I used the rest of make a round cake and I used the left over icing but didn't really put a lot of effort into this one.
It says Abby and the pi sign. Abby was born on Pi day 3/14. Uncle Ricky wanted her nick name to be Abby pi but it didn't stick. Every once in a while it comes out.
We changed out of our Birthday Princess dress for cake time. No way am I getting icing on that dress!!
Mommy, Daddy & our Princess.
Abby's first piece of cake
She finally started to get into it.
So cute.
After cake, Abby took a bit of a nap, when she woke up she sat with Uncle B for a while.
Uncle B decided to show her something on his phone.........
What on earth was it!?!?!
We want to thank everyone who came out and celebrated the first year of our daughter's life with us. It is hard to believe that a year has gone by already. I really do not know where the time went. It has been the most amazing year. Everyday we are amazed by the things she has learned and we can't wait to see what's next. I am fairly certain this little girl is going to be one of the bright ones! Mom has a gut feeling she is going to be quite the independent little one just like Mommy.



No comments:
Post a Comment