It is so amazing to see all of Abigails changes each week. We have successfully discovered our thumb. If it were just a little bit bigger we might be able to suck on it. Abigail is also perfecting her mimicking. She will talk to you and try to mimick your sounds. Her favorite seems to be the "oooo" Of course it is absolutely adorable. Uncle Ricky would like her first word to be Bubba so he is working on that with her.
BIG NEWS.....Abigail weighs 8 lbs 3 oz!!! Finally! Mom is extremely pleased. Also in big news as we were getting our pajamas on for bed last night we discovered that Abigail no longer fits in her newborn PJ's! I should have taken a picture but there was no way she was gonna fit. So we have definately gained some length. Her belly has thinned out again which is another sign that we have had a growth spurt. Mom is anxious to see where we are at when we get to the doctor. Even more exciting is she may actually fit in some of her summer clothes!
Abby came to work with mom for the day on Friday. Everything went well. She did a great job hanging out in her sling and letting mom get some work done. We also went to Gymboree class on Friday. I know we are a little young for class now but as we get bigger I think she really is going to love it. Plus, it gives mom a good excuse to spend some quality mom and abby time together!
We had Mother's Day at our house this year and we were lucky to have great weather. Here are some pictures from the week.
My how we have grown.....
First day home from the hospital
Almost 8 weeks old.
If I concentrate.....
Really hard.....
I can get this thing in my mouth!
All that hard work made her so sleepy.....isn't she cute!
Abigail went to work with Mom on Friday. We tried out one of our slings for a few hours and she did fantastic. Mom was even able to get some work done using BOTH hands!
Here is one of those early morning smiles that mom loves soooo much!
Abigail and Jack are becoming best buds.
Dad loves to sit Abigail up and really Abigail prefers to sit up rather than to be held laying down. She was looking at Dad who was standing in front of her.
I know everyone is thinking Uncle Robby must have gotten Abigail this shirt but it was actually Gramma. I bet you don't know what the shirt actually says....its not Mini Cooper...its Mini Pooper. Which really is not fitting for this little lady she seems to be more of a mega pooper! I'm sure she will love me for saying that when she's older!
Some pictures from Mother's Day cookout
Again, Dad trying to get Abigail to sit up. She doesn't look terribly pleased!
Abigail and her Great Grandma



No comments:
Post a Comment