Monday, March 14, 2011

Abigail Elizabeth Mauriello

5 lbs 3 oz. 18.5 inches long.
Arrived at 8:29 pm

Everything went well. Baby and mom are doing great!
Epidurals are like magic and I can't begin to imagine doing this without one!

All the grandparents and uncle ricky arrived a bit before her big debut and went to grab a bite to eat thinking we had some time. Well 6.5 quickly went to 8-9 and then 10. Matt, Abigail and I were even waiting on the doctor for a few minutes before we could start pushing.

This little one needed a bit of extra help coming out as she had her cord wrapped around her neck twice! But after about 20 minutes she was out and crying!

Dad did a great job helping during the whole process. I am amazed that everything went so quickly. I could never have imagined waking up this morning that 12 hours later we would have our baby girl!!

Hopefully we will get some pictures up soon!! She's a cutie.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful experience. She is truly the newest little Princess in our lives. We look forward to the many joys she will bring us.

    Welcome to our lives little Abigail!!

    ReplyDelete