
How far along: 26 Weeks!
Baby Size: Still an eggplant!
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
Things seem to be getting tighter around the belly. I got some new shirts in a bigger size for the winter months.
How Mom's feeling:
This week has been pretty good. We have a lot of fun Holiday things going on to keep me distracted from any discomfort.
What's Growing This Week:
The nerves in her ears have been growing and are much more sensitive these days so she is more likely to be able to hear things around her and hear us when we are talking. She is inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid which will help in the development of her lungs. We now weigh about a 1lb and 2/3 and are about 14 inches long.
Baby Movement:
We certainly have our active times. She tends to wake me up most mornings with a kick here or there and then when its time to go to bed she starts moving around as well. I think she is trying to train me on how little sleep I will get!
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Nothing new and exciting this week. I could really use a margarita tho!
What's New in the Baby Room:
Well it has been a busy week in the baby room! Matt surprised me by getting all the furniture in there last week and over the weekend we finished up a lot of things. Still have a few things to do but we are well on our way! Here are a few pictures.

We are going to get the letters to spell her name to go on the shelf above the mirror. Maybe I'll sneek in a letter or two....

We still have some wall decals and pictures to hang but the majority of the items are all set to go.

Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week S is for....
What I'm looking forward to:
The New Year! Its super exciting to think that in just 3 short months we will have a little baby with us!
The third trimester to begin! We are almost there only 2 weeks left to go! I know its supposed to be the harder trimester but I'm oddly looking forward to getting a bigger belly!
Baby classes...they will be starting the beginning of January. Should be entertaining. We should get to see / visit the hospital so that will be fun as well.
What I miss:
I could really go for a soda and a margarita!
I also really really really miss my clear skin. Sadly, I think this will be a recurring theme over the next few months.
Excitement of the week:
Getting the baby room almost finished!
Breaking the 100 day mark! We only have 98 days left to go!!!
Matthew also had a bit of excitement this week. He got a Christmas present from his parents a little early this year. I think it might distract from all the stuff left around the house that needs to be done! But I think he's gonna have tons of fun and as grandpa paul said babies can play pool too! We aren't sure how Jack is going to like this new addition as this was his run around room and now there isn't much space left to run around.


No comments:
Post a Comment