How far along: 25 Weeks!
Baby Size: Looks like we will be sporting a nice eggplant for the next few weeks.
Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)
Maternity Clothes:
The belly is not a fan of much touching it. So we have to stick to the wonderful preggo pants or I did find a pair of flannel pants matt had and they are big enough for now!
How Mom's feeling:
Well I could run down a list of complaints but I'll try not to. The worst one tho has been the hip / sciatic nerve pain. If labor is anything like that pain then I think I"ll be okay.
What's Growing This Week:
We are about 13.5 inches long and our weight is just about a pound and a half. We are gaining some baby fat so that we can round out and smooth out that wrinkly skin. We are also growing a bit of hair and if we could see in there we would even be able to tell what color it is! Anyone have any guesses on what color hair we will have???
Baby Movement:
Though we are not feeling a ton of movement from the outside, I am noticing much more on the inside. Its a strange feeling at times! I will say, and I'm sure someone would tell me I'm crazy but I have noticed several times that when Matt gets home and starts talking the baby tends to start moving a bit more! Already, she loves daddy more than mommy!
Food Cravings and Dislikes:
I still like to have suggestions or something to spark my interest but I seem to be on a Subway sandwich kick this week.
What's New in the Baby Room:
Matt is working to get things finished. Still have a bit of trim painting to do and then we can move in the furniture! I'm hoping for things to be finished before Christmas!!
Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week R is for....
What I'm looking forward to:
A busy but fun Holiday season! Baking, baking and more baking. I am in a baking cookies mood lately! Just hope I don't eat them all!!
What I miss:
Being comfortable
Not being tired all the time
Excitement of the week:
The rocking chair arrived! It is nice and comfy and I can see spending many hours there! Jack is already a fan, which is not good.
We went to Ikea and got the last few pieces that I think we will need for the babies room. I am really excited to get that finished!!!
First comment is GOOD LUCK with the minimal pain hope !! I will keep praying for you that works out.
ReplyDeleteReagan Elizabeth Mauriello
Riley Elizabeth Mauriello
Sorry keep using the Elizabeth just figure we are on a trend with that name and it does seem to work with alot of different names.
Rory Mauriello - What a mouthful!
ReplyDeleteRachel Corrine
ReplyDeleteRebecca Nicole
Rebecca Rennee
Rona..no middle name comes to mind but i like Irish names I guess :)