Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baby Update Week 24!






How far along: 24 Weeks!

Baby Size: Depending on what you look at we are about the length of an ear of corn or the size of a papaya.

Krystal's Weight Gain::
Enough! ;-)

Maternity Clothes:
Everything is getting a little snugger around the belly!

How Mom's feeling:
Overall I think pretty good. This little girl is riding rather low so I am having a bit of pressure and pain in the pelvic area.

What's Growing This Week:
Her brain is growing quickly and taste buds are still forming. The lungs are developing their branches and cells are forming a substance that will help inflate the lungs once the baby has arrived! Our skin is still thin and translucent but that begins to change soon.

Baby Movement:
I did confirm at the doctor that I do have an anterior placenta so while I'm feeling some movement its a bit more muted because that cushy placenta is in the way.

Food Cravings and Dislikes:
Nothing great but I did have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner!!

What's New in the Baby Room:
Not much this week. Life has been quite busy lately.

Baby Names & Grandparent Names:
This week Q is for....... Can't wait to see if we get any Q suggestions!

What I'm looking forward to:
Getting the Baby Room finished. I ordered a rocking chair for the room, which should arrive soon. Also excited to get some clothes that I ordered online. Couldn't pass up 70% off!

What I miss:
My clear skin...this baby girl is taking me back to my high school days!
Soda....really miss soda.

Excitement of the week:
The baby clothes arrived!!! They are so cute! Can't wait to have a little one to dress up and take tons of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Queenie Elizabeth Mauriello ( we have a customer named Queenie) Ha ha.

    Quinn Elizabeth Mauriello - She will be a cheerleader and sing well. Ha ha - All Glee fans will appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete