Well I was super late posting last week as in I didn't. Whoops! I was planning that I'd update tomorrow after our sono and doctor appt. but this little guy had other ideas!!
I've had a "feeling" over the past few days that it was going to be soon. Call it mothers intuition but I had a good feeling today that we were looking at very very soon certainly within the next few days. So I spent all of today straightening up the house trying to get ready.
Matt's mom came by to visit on her way to the beach and since I had appts tomorrow morning she was going to stay to watch Abigail. Everything always works out. We went out to dinner, came home and Matt put Abigail to bed. I was laying down as I was somewhat tired myself, go figure, when I heard a "pop" sound. I didn't think much of it. Figured he kicked me hard enough I could hear it. A few minutes later I realized it wasn't so much a kick as that was the sound of my water breaking.
SOOOOOO....... Here we are in labor & delivery. Not having many painfully consistent contractions just yet but I had to get some antibiotics so I don't get to do the whole labor at home thing.
We are excited that it looks like we will be adding another unique birthday to our brood. Abigail is a"pi" baby on 3/14. And this little guy is gonna be born on 11/12/13!
Here's hoping everything goes smoothly! So far so good. Must say hospital beds are just not comfortable and my biggest pet peeve is they won't let you get out of bed if your water is broken.
I think I may still be in shock that this is actually happening! I was ready but still seems like we weren't ready! It's all super exciting and we can't wait to meet baby boy!!!
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment