Monday, September 9, 2013

29 Weeks!

And feeling...........tired and a bit panicky! We aren't ready!

I should have learned by now that you never want to say something to jinx yourself. Oh well, this too shall pass. The acne has arrived! YAY!! ;-)

Last week was a slow week for Abigail and I, which in retrospect was great. I was not feeling 100% and it gave us some time to relax and not be so on the go!

Size: This week we are an acorn squash (such silly comparisons!)

Movement: I had a few days where I was a little panicky over a little less movement but things have picked back up and I have noticed I am getting more pushes and jabs than kicks. He has one spot he likes to push on which really makes breathing so much fun! But it is amazing to put your hand there and feel a part of him. Just don't know if it's an elbow, knee, head or what!

Cravings: Still none but I have done a bit of cooking over the past weekend, which has left too many yummy things in my house so I am hoping someone else will make those disappear soon!

Projects: Daddy started priming the baby room! Yay!! It looks like it will need at least 1 more if not 2 more coats of primer before we can get some color back on the walls. I've learned my dark paint lesson for sure! Tomorrow, daddy and I are spending the day organizing and cleaning and getting out baby things. I figure we should get out a few of the bigger items like the swing and such so that Abigail can adjust to having those around.

How am I feeling: Pressure! and lots of it! Not in the I'm not ready for this baby to arrive but in the pelvic area. So that's fun times. The stuffiness is almost gone so I'm thinking maybe allergies?!?! Who knows, but we are glad its gone!

Abigail's Week: Well she just woke up from her nap a bit ago and said "mommy, I need to see my friends!" She is so stinking cute. She loves her friends. Things pick up in the activity department this week and most of September is pretty busy so we should have lots of fun!

Mommy & Daddy celebrated their 4 year anniversary last week. It's amazing how time flies and how much you can accomplish in such a short amount of time. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful family and I am so lucky that I am able to stay home and be with Abigail and baby brother on the way. I am one lucky lady.

We had yet another fun TERPS tailgate this weekend! Abigail did not join us this time around. I think she will make a repeat appearance in October when the weather is a little cooler and it is not as brutal to sit in the sun.

Mommy got to go to a baby shower for a college friend of mine who is having her first baby in early November. At the shower there were 5 of us who either went to college together or was the wife of someone we went to college with and we are all pregnant at the same time. 3 of us are due within about a month of each other so November / December will be busy and the others are due in February. It is so much fun to be able to chat about how things are going and see how everyone is feeling. For 3 of them this is their 1st and for 2 of us our 2nd. Sometimes tho I feel like I am learning this process all over again because I swear, I don't remember how to do a newborn!! Fingers crossed it all comes back to me!

I will say, I am slightly (if not significantly) nervous about having 2 kiddos to take care of. I am paranoid that I will never leave the house again! Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully this little boy is going to be a breeze! :-) Fingers crossed. As I say that he is pushing me so hard it is actually painful! yikes!!

Abigail and her buddy, hiding in their princess tent

Enjoying the outdoors for a little while longer! 

It was good to be back at MD watching some football! 

Mommy & Daddy having fun! 

5 of us all pregnant at the same time. And I look like I could give birth any day :-(  oh the joys of 2nd babies! 

She loves this dog. She is constantly telling him "Oh puppy, I love you so much!" it is adorable

This little ham demanded that she needed her picture taken with daddy. 

Her favorite word these days is "cheeeeese" 
Baby brother growing, growing, growing! 


Hi Baby brother! 

Go Redskins!!! 
GO SKINS! Of course as I write this they are currently stinking up the field! Hopefully, they will figure it out soon!! Happy that Football season has arrived! :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment