Monday, May 20, 2013

A little catch up

I've been delinquent, I know. I apologize to all those who regularly check on pictures! Here are a few from the past few months.

I'm having a bit of difficulty with my phone so it's not wanting to transfer the pics I've taken with it to my computer. I will keep trying!


Abigail working on her Valentines for her Grandparents 


Oh the hair! 

How can you not love that smile! 

Helping mommy clean the kitchen


Bathroom progress. You should see it now!! 

Something is a little backwards with this picture! 

Abigail and Jack spent one morning watching for the snow that never came! :-(


My bubble girl! 

Snow! Finally! (sort of!)


The Birthday Girl! Such a cutie pie! 

Think we have our next American Idol in training! 

Watching the dolphins at the Aquarium


Aquarium

Dyeing Easter Eggs.....she LOVED it



She would have done this all day if we let her

Such concentration 





We had to search inside for Easter Eggs because of the weather but she had a great time! 


We recently went to the petting farm with some of our friends. Abigail had no fears walking up to HUGE animals! 
Feeding the goats

 We have had a busy few months and with summer right around the corner we are excited to be outside all the time! If the yucky rainy weather would just clear up we would be golden!

Abigail continues to amaze us everyday with new words, phrases and sentences. We are giving potty training a bit more thought and she seems to be open to it. I may bite the bullet and hit it head on next weekend. Still just not a fan of having to potty everywhere we go! But we have to do it sometime!


















No comments:

Post a Comment