Monday, January 21, 2013

January Fun

Okay....here goes, I'm gonna try this one more time!

My goal for 2013 is to take a picture everyday. I have been fairly good and I have only missed 1 day. So far, I am really liking this project because it helps to keep track of what we have done and gives me great material to talk about in the blog!  Some days I have more than 1 picture but here are our pictures for January 1 -21, 2013. Enjoy! :-)

January 1, 2013!  It was chilly out but not too bad and someone needed to run around for a bit so we played out back for a few minutes! 

Daddy and "Papa" worked on the bedroom / bathroom remodel Getting ready for drywall

Progress! 

Even more progress! 

Can't wait til this project is DONE! 

January 2 - Mommy put together Abigail's princess castle from Aunt Terri & Uncle B. She was all "cheeeeeses" 
Before I knew it she had started moving in her belongings! 
January 3 - today was the first day that Abigail refused to wear the pants that mommy picked out. Surprisingly she did a fine job picking her own pair. I guess she wanted some more color! 


My buddy

January 4 - Abigail found daddy's old mini laptop the other evening and she thinks its the coolest thing. Of course she is not particularly happy that it doesn't come on. 

Cheese! Mommy look at me in your slippers! 

Jan. 5 - mommy was sick :-( 

January 6 - The Mauriello clan before they headed to the Ravens game

When Mommy and Daddy go out we usually end up exchanging pictures with Abigail via text.  She loves to get pictures from us and wave at them. 

After the Ravens game we headed back to Gramma and Papa's house and watched the Redskins game. Sadly Abigail is a fantastic good luck charm for the Ravens but not so much the Redskins

January 7 - Drywall and Durock put up in the bathroom. More progress! 

January 8 - Today we went to story time at the Aspen Hill Library. The kids had a great time. The heard a story, listened to music, made a craft and even got to play with a bubble machine! Who doesn't love that! 


January 9 - Today we ventured to the mall for family fun day.  After playing with her friends for a bit we then all went in and watched a movie and had some popcorn. Abigail sat and watched for quite a good bit of time but had a hard time weighing the seat down!! 

That evening Mommy & Daddy got to go to a TERPS game! GO TERPS! 

January 10 - Abigail fell asleep at like 10 AM on our trip to Costco. Made for not quite a pleasant afternoon as we did not nap again! 




January 11 - Abigail is a fan of her "horsey"rides.

January 12 - Mommy & Daddy out for Grandpa Mauriello's birthday. Go Ravens! 

View from our balcony in Annapolis

January 13 - Uncle Robby went to watch the CAPS practice and he got Abigail a hat. She loves hats! Sadly she was more interested in whatever she was snacking on then to look at mommy for a picture. 

January 14 - drumrollllllll...... 22 months old!
She does look like she is strutting her stuff on the catwalk. We took a trip to Lowes today for paint and she was so styling in her mismatched outfit. Again, loves those hats. 

January 15 - Today we went to the Rockville Library for storytime. 

January 16 - Ooops. I've been caught. I went upstairs all by myself! 

Kids really do love to say "cheeeese" 


Look mommy, I can come back down all by myself! 

January 17 - This is Abigails new way of lounging on the couch

January 18 - Mommy, why are we here? I don't feel good and I just want to go home!
We went to meet up with some of our friends and listen to a kids music singer. Sadly, someone didn't feel so good and she was rather grumpy about it. She finally fell asleep on my shoulder quite a bit early for her so we headed home. 

January 19 - Well, since our sleep schedule was quite a bit off from the day before where we had at least 2 naps,  Abigail decided that she didn't want to nap today at all. Sooooo when 6:15 rolled around someone was cuddling with mommy while watching a movie and they fell asleep! 

January 20 - Daddy was very proud of himself this morning for doing Abigail's hair. He did a pretty good job too. 

Mommy & Daddy got to do some painting today, while Abigail visited with Gramma and Papa

SOOOOOO much progress in the past 2 weeks! Awesome! 

January 21 - Well, what can I say. She found a cubby box and decided that she wanted to sit in it. Of course she would then loudly yell at mommy that "I'm stuck" but she always managed to find her way out! 























No comments:

Post a Comment