Yup, I get a big fat F on my report card where it says follows through with promises! BUT.....great news! That is all going to change, more on that later!
So Fall came and went and the holiday season was here before I realized!
Abigail has been growing at least in the height department. She is still on the much lower end for her weight but mom's goal for 2013 is to bulk up this toddler! Can you believe in 2 short months she is going to be 2. 2....two years old! I honestly cannot believe it. We are so lucky to have this wonderful, energetic, beautiful little girl. I couldn't ask for anything better!
The fall and winter have been busy. We tried to get out as much as we could and enjoy the weather and other events. Abigail is still getting speech 1 x a week but from the sounds of things, we are probably going to be done soon. Her therapist is amazed every week at how much she is saying! She has come an extremely long way in just a few short months.
BIG NEWS........ "mama" we FINALLY say mama! Its fantastic, wonderful, the most amazing words you could ever imagine hearing. All it took was mama quitting her job and being home FT with Abigail for about a week and there is was!!
Oh, right, the other big news. I quit my job. It was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to make but in hindsight, I should have done it sooner. Mainly because I would have gotten to spend more time with my beautiful little girl but you never see a companies true colors until you are on the way out the door. Sadly, after 13.5 years I was treated worse than I ever could have imagined and would never recommend them to anyone I know. Their loss....you know what they say about Karma!
I stopped working on November 29 and it has been fantastic. There are days when I'm not sure I have the patience for my little maniac but other days I don't know how I got up and went to work leaving her at home!
Anyhoo....we filled November and December with lots of family, friends, fun and food! Of course there are lots of pictures to show you.
For 2013 I am attempting to take a picture each day.....of something, mainly the kid of course but there are a few others too. I'll post them in a separate post.
Here are some fun pics to share, I have no idea why they are so out of order and I have no idea how to fix it....sorry!
 |
| Abigail's first hayride |
 |
| Such a cutie-pi! |
 |
| Happy Halloween.....this was Mommy's Halloween costume many many years ago! |
 |
| Abigail playing after the hayride. I think I see a backyard playground in someone's future! |
 |
| Abigail and Mommy on the hayride! |
 |
| Happy Halloween! On Halloween day Abigail was a pumpkin and helped hand out candy! |
 |
| Abigail smiling pretty for the camera before handing out candy |
 |
| Abigail and mommy at one of our Halloween events |
 |
| She's so stinking cute |
 |
| Relaxing before she heads out to play in the leaves |
 |
| Haha....I found the light switch! |
 |
| Abigail absolutely LOVED the leaves. She had a grand time playing in them this year. Next year I think we'll make her clean them up! ;-) |
 |
| Jack was just as excited about the leaves as Abigail was |
 |
| Such a ham sometimes |
 |
| She did try to help daddy rake the leaves |
 |
| Abigail in her pile of leaves |
 |
| My favorite action shot, even tho its blurry she loved running and jumping into the pile |
 |
| All dressed up in her winter garb to go and watch the Christmas light show in Ocean City |
 |
| She could hardly see or get her hands out of her coat...too funny |
 |
| At Family Christmas in Hagerstown. |
 |
| Sometimes little miss pouty face doesn't like it when mom says I need to take your picture. |
 |
| Poor Jack. He has more patience than mom sometimes. He's such a good boy |
 |
| Abigail (and killer) in her rocking chair from Great-Grandpa Mauriello. She LOVES the chair. We aren't sure who was happier, Abigail or Grandpa. |
 |
| Abigail seems to like the piano....she takes after her daddy! |
 |
| Miraculously, it snowed here on Christmas Eve. This was Abigail's first real experience with snow. She was really amazed with what was coming out of the sky and even more so that there was snow on the snowman outside. |
 |
| My pretty little princess in her Christmas dress |
 |
| Abigail's reaction to the snow coming out of the sky...... "ooooo" |
 |
| She really was so excited about the snow |
 |
| Opening her stocking on Christmas morning |
 |
| She started with the small gift first |
 |
| Soon we got into the bigger gifts |
 |
| Finally the biggest box. She really did well opening her presents but it was quite a chore to keep her on task long enough to open them all. Hmmm....maybe we should put a limit on Christmas presents! |
 |
| We tried to get a picture on Christmas Day, it was late in the evening and someone was not cooperating. |
 |
| We went and had some fall pictures taken in October. |
 |
| You'd never know from these pictures..... |
 |
| That in between each shot..... |
 |
| Abigail was running away.....and screaming! |
 |
| Poor child....wrong jersey! ;-) But still a SUPER cute pic |
 |
| Ahhhh, thats much better |
 |
| I have no idea how we got any of these to turn out. She really was awful during the shoot. Too funny |
 |
| Ooooo, yet another christmas present |
 |
| She loved the little giggly bears from GiGi. |
No comments:
Post a Comment