Monday, June 25, 2012

Daddy turns 30!

Each summer we like to start things off right with a nice back yard summer BBQ and this year we got to include the big 3-0! Daddy has moved into his thirties and so we had a super backyard party! Lots of friends and family came to help us celebrate and luckily for us the weather was PERFECT. I was a bit nervous as we had a huge storm come through on Friday and I thought for sure nothing would dry out in time but it was fantastic! We want to thank everyone who was able to attend, we had a great time! It was officially our 3rd annual summer BBQ and our 1st with our brand new fence!! Isn't it prettttttty! We really lucked out with snagging this house, the yard is quickly becoming our favorite part.

I didn't get to take as many pictures as I should have but we all had a great time and Abigail loved meeting everyone!










I am seeing an awesome future tailgater here!  
 Abigail got to play with Victoria who happened to be Mommy and Daddy's flower girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment