Friday, November 25, 2011

8 Months old!

Abigail has reached the 8 month mark! My how time has flown. We aren't sure what our exact stats are but we are nearing 16 lbs and we are getting taller by the day!

Abby continues to work on her crawling and walking. She is so close to taking off but isn't quite there yet. Mom's prediction is she will be walking by Christmas. So she will be right in line with mom's 9 month record.

Abigail continues to enjoy her time with both of her gramma's each week. Matt's mom comes and watches her 2 days a week and then Gramma watches her 2 days and mom is off for one (most weeks). Dad even took a day off recently to stay home and spend the day with Abigail. They got an amazing amount of errands done and even did some baby proofing.

Abigail has struggled with eating recently due to 2 MORE TEETH! We now have 4 pearly whites showing thru. She was having a rough few days but I think we have come out on the other side and we are back up to speed now. Thankfully, she is also starting to take a bigger amount in her bottle during feedings which is nice because then we can space them out a little bit more. Abby is also enjoying food! We have tried several new things lately. I think our favorite right now is Apples & Cherries. We are getting in our 3 meals a day and for the most part loving it. Those who change her diapers may disagree!

Abigail is also LOVING her puffs! I swear she is going to turn into a puff. I think after our next doctors appointment we will probably have the go ahead to start feeding her bits of what we are eating, which totally scares mom!

Mom is so very excited about Christmas! It will be Abigail's first Christmas! I of course want to buy her everything but am trying very very hard to refrain. I am sure she will be over run with new toys and then just 2.5 short months later our little girl will be 1 year old!

Abigail has recently learned how to climb the steps. The other night dad went upstairs and forgot to shut the gate. Mom was busy doing something on the computer and the next thing I heard was Abby standing on the first step beating on the next one! I quickly ran over there and rescued her before she took a not so fun tumble. I shut the gate behind us and I went back to what I was doing. Less than a minute later I hear Abby beating on the fireplace doors! She had climbed up on the fire place and was banging on the reflection in the doors. OH MY! Let's just say this child NEVER stops.

Of course I love every little bit of my daughter but I was a big fan of the sedentary stage! I don't mind the crawling but boy did it come quickly and we just were not ready for how fast it came! I was hoping for another 2 months or so before things really kicked into gear! Nope this little girl is gonna give us a run for our money!




Abigails new favorite past-time, laundry.
Oh the beautiful smile!


I'm done with laundry, gonna play with my toys now.
Ugh oh!
Abby loves chewing on anything these days. Especially since we have 3.5 (the 4th one is just barely peeking through!) teeth now!

Practicing my walking. I'm SOOOOO close

Bath time got bumped up to the big girl tub! She LOVES it.

She is quite the fan of splashing around.

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Hanging out with daddy.
I'm a crawling fool.
Learning to play skeeball!
Abby loves uncle bubba's glasses!

Abby & Mommy
Mommy's pretty little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment