Well, we finally broke ground, I mean gums! Abby has her first tooth. Yea, you can barely see it but it's there and it's sharp! That was our excitement for the week. Gramma discovered the tooth on Friday. I think I noticed it on Thursday, but I got distracted by something else before I had the opportunity to investigate.
Surprisingly, Abby has been more fussy since she got the tooth, not leading up to it so we aren't sure if there is another one on its way!?!
As you could see we tried Apples last week and Abby was not a fan. So far we have tried Apples and Bananas, which we liked neither. We have had our rice cereal, which we are okay with and we especially love in our bedtime bottles! Abby has also had Sweet Potatoes and this evening we tried carrots! The verdict seems to be a YES! on carrots. She was not fussing or fidgety she sat there and ate like a champ. Opened her mouth, hardly spit anything back out and even as much as we love sweet potatoes a good bit of those come back out!
We have our 6 month appointment on Thursday. My guess is we are going to weigh in right around 13 lbs 8 oz. Our length is gonna be somewhere around 27 inches. We will see. We will also get a few more shots as well so that will be loads of fun!
Mommy is going to start taking a day off every other week to spend the day with Abby. We are also going to try out "Little Gym" in Olney. My hope is that we will get to meet more mom's rather than nannys. Cross your fingers!
We had a quiet weekend around here. I think we are gearing up for the fun and fabulously packed October!
Here's a few pictures from the week....
Abby has decided bath time is relax time!
Bath time is also let me try to stand up time.
Yup, I can almost do it all by myself!
Now, if I can just get to that shot glass! ;-)
Well, if I can't have the shot glass then I'm outta here!
She can be such a little ham!
Carrots! It wasn't love at first taste but they grew on her.
Jack is always very close by when its Abby's dinner time.
Messy Face!!
Jack got too tired waiting for his meal so he had to take a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment