Monday, September 19, 2011

Everyday I'm shuffling.....

Some of you may know the song, others won't but Matt and I have decided that this is Abby's new theme song since her mode of transportation is more like a shuffle along the floor than a crawl. I am just waiting for her to take off crawling, I think it may still be a little bit but she is certainly thinking about it.

When she is down on the floor trying to move about she gets extremely mad that she can't get where she wants fast enough. She has mastered the backwards (without purpose) crawl but that usually doesn't get her where or what she wants.

She has put together that if she wants to get somewhere she has to be in the crawling position i.e. lying on the floor. So if she is sitting up she will "throw" herself down to get on her stomach. This of course has ended in several crying sessions because she lands on a toy or some other hard object that was in her path. She is usually easily distracted but very unhappy for a moment or two.



Abby has recently learned to scream for "fun." She thinks its fun. Those watching her haven't quite discovered the fun part yet.


Abby has learned to make a few new faces.

Abby and daddy's phone.

Abby learning to play the piano on daddy's iPhone.

This is her "AUGH" now what face.

So cute!

Daddy's iPhone is for chewing right?



More faces of Abigail.


I'll figure it out soon! I promise!
Note the completely miss matched outfit....mom and dad were exhausted after the MD game and didn't bother to get her in a matching outfit but Abby (since she napped!) was ready to go!




No comments:

Post a Comment